GitPitch is a modern slide decks solution for developers. You can use it to
promote, pitch or present absolutely anything. Using the tools you already know
and love - Markdown + Git.
And if you already use Git, and find yourself needing to present a concept,
design, framework, product, service, training materials, or educational
- To colleagues, clients or customers
- At meetups or conferences
- At training events or teaching sessions
Then GitPitch is for you. And as a presentation author, it couldn’t be simpler:
- Capture your ideas using plain markdown.
- Use GitPitch Desktop to preview your slide deck offline.
- Use the Theme Template to customize the look-n-feel of your slide deck
- Use Snap Layouts to create custom slide designs with sophisticated layouts.
- Use Markdown Widgets to create rich visual components on your slides.
- Use your favorite Git flow to collaborate online on GitHub, GitLab, or Bitbucket.
- Present your slide deck offline with full speaker support.
- Or with a git-push share your slide deck online either publicly or privately.
- Plus you can also export your slide deck to PowerPoint, PDF, and more.